MammutOS – Service Level Agreement
Customers hosted on mammutos.com enjoy the following service at all times
- Customer databases are hosted in Europe (Belgium, England, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland)
- Each customer database is replicated in real-time on redundant storage located in the same data center
- We work with hosting providers in europe that always deliver at least 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- So we can guarantee a minimum of 99.99% uptime (excluding planned maintenance)*
- This corresponds to a maximum unplanned downtime of 1.44min/24h or 8h/year.
- We usually deliver much better uptime than this (100% most months), as our providers always deliver a much better uptime than their SLA too.
*these metrics refer to the availability of the platform itself for all customers. Individual databases may be temporarily unavailable for specific reasons, typically related to the customer’s actions or customizations.
- SSL – All web connections to client instances are protected with SSL encryption.
- Reliable Platform – Servers with full hardware guarantee, redundant data storage, network and electrical supplies
- Passwords – Customer passwords are encrypted with AES256.